Root Aeration Tubes and Deep Root Tree Watering Systems
One of the greatest challenges to planting healthy trees is how to optimize root growth in less than ideal conditions like poor soil composition, poorly structured soil, restricted space (as in street plantings), soil compaction from heavy pedestrian or vehicle traffic, and drought conditions.
If any of these conditions exist on the site of a transplanted tree, then root aeration is important to the establishment of the newly planted tree. The injunction of air into the ground allows, Mycorrhizal, the necessary bacteria for root propagation to thrive. Compacted soil kills the Mycorrhizal
In a large majority of the cases, the tree will barely outlive its warranty. Rootwell will not only minimize the mortality rate, it will allow a newly planted tree to establish its root system well beyond the planting pit.
Rootwell allows you to use a minimal amount of water for a maximum benefit to the tree roots. It’s a matter of life and death for your tree.
Benefits of Rootwell™ Root Aeration Tubes
SAVES WATER / SAVES TREES
- Conserves water by watering directly to root system, eliminates runoff
- Collects natural rain/surface water directing it to the root system.
- Can be connected to low volume irrigation supply.
- Eliminates tree stress caused by transplant shock and soil compaction.
- Patented Root Aeration Internal Air Convection Engine continuously refreshes oxygen rich air directly to the root zone.
- Permanent solution for drought conditions.
- Establishes tree root zone quicker.
- Promotes deep root growth.
- Can be used on new plantings or existing trees.
- Fertilize directly to root zone with less fertilizer and no run-off.
- New top feature will accept the new organic “Plus” water soluble fertilizer sticks.
- Eliminates the need for unsightly watering bags.
- Easy to install and theft proof.
- Dimensions: The top cap diameter is 4”. The tube is 3” in diameter x 18” in length.
If you want to promote root growth when planting trees or to help save existing trees, Rootwell Products, Inc.’s Pro-318 root aeration tubes are the answer.
Contact us today to learn more.
248-761-3805 | Toll-Free: 888-ROOTWELL (766-8935)